Nippon

Pages : 12
#1 12-Mar, 2010 05:08 AM
Binoy
Joined Date: 23 Apr 2008

Nippon is a good brand, but the price quoted is quite high.You will be able to get a good system from accessories shops for less than 3K.

0 members liked this post

#2 12-Mar, 2010 07:40 AM
Krishna
Joined Date: 10 Jan 2009

And forget about poor English. You are not here to appear for an exam, are you? Laughing

Last Updated: 12-Mar, 2010 07:40 AM, by Krishna

#3 12-Mar, 2010 08:38 AM
George
Long-termer
Joined Date: 27 May 2009

Any idea about how much it cost for Autocop basic version ? I don't have a central locking stuff, so may be full kit I may need to go for.

#4 15-Mar, 2010 03:10 PM
Emilio Noronha
Long-termer
Joined Date: 20 Jan 2010

@crytek89 - The immobilizer ensures that nobody can drive away your car without the original key. The key cannot be just duplicated by a keymaker and used to drive your car. Therefore, if your Alto is equipped with an immobilizer, you normally don't need any further security to prevent your car from being stolen.

A central locking system has motors that lock all doors when the driver door is locked. A remote locking system lets you lock all doors with a small remote controller. If your car already has a central locking feature, then you save a little bit of cost in installing the remote lock as the remote lock only needs a motor to lock the driver's door and the other doors will be locked by the car's built-in central locking system.

I keep reminding myself that my car is just a means of commuting

#5 16-Mar, 2012 09:54 AM
Vishal Doshi
New Arrival
Joined Date: 16 Mar 2012

Hi

I have bought a second hand swift zxi. It has a nippon remote central lock system. Something went wrong and the car theft alarm started buzzing and my engine was immobilized

Can somebody tell me how to deactivate that alarm so that i can restart my car?

Rgds

Vishal

#6 16-Mar, 2012 10:47 AM
Anshu Jha
Joined Date: 26 Feb 2009

Firstly remove the Car Battery Connection. Call Maruti Service Centre ASAP. Also call Nippon customer car, if available.

Those who claim that they know everything do not know what they dont know.

#7 16-Mar, 2012 10:50 AM
Vishal Doshi
New Arrival
Joined Date: 16 Mar 2012

Thx Solitaireking but there is no easier way? Maybe i am doing something wrong.

Normally how does the immobilizer get deactivated so that i can start the car. 

#8 16-Mar, 2012 02:01 PM
Anshu Jha
Joined Date: 26 Feb 2009

AFAIK, if immobilizer has got activated, there is nothing you can do. There would be a code given to you when you purchased car. That code would be used by Maruti guys to unlock the ECU connected to engine (I would request experts to put more insight into this statement). And these can be done only by experts from company. Even ASS guys dont have access mostly to unlock ECUs. Hence asked you to call MASS. This is a security feature. The codes are programmned in a way that only few people can unlock it. If ts generic, then anyone can learn and start stealing cars easily.

Hope it give more clear picture. I would strongly advise to call MASS guys asap.

Those who claim that they know everything do not know what they dont know.

#9 19-Oct, 2012 10:00 PM
Sagar Padte
New Arrival
Joined Date: 07 Oct 2012

pls. guid me ,,, I buying my 1 st car Alto K10 vxi ,,, has central locking,,, I need to fit remot locking .. deler has given price of 5k ....

pls. advice 

#10 19-Oct, 2012 10:44 PM
Deepak
Long-termer
Joined Date: 16 Aug 2011

Hi,

it can be easily done outside under 2.5K.

Pages : 12